Thanks Birthe. I confused myself by putting the closing """ (triple double
quotes) between backticks to make them visible in the Read mode. I should have
put a 2nd set in, which I did just now and that resolved the issue.
Thanks a lot :-))
--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com

16 Apr 2020, 19:12 by strikkeglad...@gmail.com: