For those who may be interested in using TiddlyWiki in public or as a
personal website, you might appreciate this upcoming (free) IndieWebCamp
session I'll be hosting on April 25th at 10:00 AM Pacific:
https://boffosocko.com/2020/04/17/gardens-and-streams-wikis-blogs-and-ui-a-pop-up-indiewebcamp-session/

Gardens and Streams: Wikis, Blogs, and UI—a pop up IndieWebCamp session

> There has been some sporadic conversation about doing impromptu
> IndieWebCamp sessions and thus far we’ve yet to organize one. Given our
> physical distancing and the dearth of bigger IndieWebCamps, I thought I
> would propose this single topic stand alone camp session to get something
> rolling. I’d invite others to propose and schedule others in the future.

April 25, 2020