Hi Jed, hi everyboy
I made a proof-of-concet fopr a php-library-uploader here https://szenio.de/Libraries/ Unfortuantely it is not working yet, because Jed's Create-HTML does not seem to work in the textarea for the export.

And I do not know whether I fully understood the process.
1. Create the plugins to export (With jed's plugin creator that is also already there Question: Can I alternatively use TINKA?) 2. Create the library-html and host ot on your server (This step would be replaced by my php-based uploader)
3. Create a Library-Importer pointing to the URL.

Is that correct or what did I forget?

Thanks again for this great step forward, jed

Jan