there isn't anything special about the tool I posted here, you could use
tinka or anything else to build the plugins.

You are missing the actual plugin tiddlers in your steps, the html
generated is just the index, the rest of the pieces are json files that
need to be stored in the place shown in the folder layout in the library
builder tiddler.

The structure is:

root folder
- index.html <- the generated html
- library folder
  - tiddlers.json <- the first file listed in the tiddler
  - tiddlers folder
    - //one json file for each plugin served// <- all the files listed
between the first file and the html file

the names have to be exactly what is shown in the tiddler or they won't
work.

There is a reason this is normally done on node.
It wouldn't be too hard to make an exporter that just downloads the files
individually, which would make it a lot easier but you still have to
download them one at a time. there may be a way to have it export a zip
file that contains all the files in the correct folders, but that isn't a
project I am going to take on right now.