Hi Arlen,
I have Tiddlyserver working on a previous version and decided to do a fresh
install. I like making it portable so I tried to do that again this time.
Installing without NPM is a little wonky right now.

I went here: https://github.com/Arlen22/TiddlyServer/releases/latest
And grabbed:
TiddlyServer-2.2.0-alpha-3.zip
tiddlywiki-production-5.1.22.zip

unzipped TiddlyServer-2.2.0-alpha-3.zip into a folder called twserver
unzipped tiddlywiki-production-5.1.22.zip

I believe I am supposed to rename the "package" folder that is in
tiddlywiki-production-5.1.22.zip
It is unclear to me whether package should be renamed tiddlywiki and simply
put into my twserver folder OR if I should first create a folder called
node_modules in twserver, rename package to tiddlywiki-production and put
it into node_modules.

Either way, your source currently does not have a server.js file nor can I
find an index.js file.

I decided to go the npm route because I have it available as well and was
able to get things working with my old setting.json file. Things look
pretty good with one exception. Unless I missed something, your plugins are
still v5.1.21.

Thanks for building this.
Scott