There are various changes under the hood, and I assume NodeJS is improving
as well, so possibly. Using a separate XML file for the tree is a feature
that I plan to implement but I have not yet. I just thought the semantics
of XML would be less confusing than JSON. You can currently specify a
separate JS or JSON file for the tree (which does need to have the correct
extension, lol).