Thanks Jeremy!

I try this and return to you!

By the way I am working on generating static pages using Tiddlywiki and I
had some good progress.
I will then prepare a tutorial with some lessons to be reproducible simply
by interested learners!
To this end I see the process is quit easy as far as stick to official
tools and get a little tricky when
you want to use your own page template, css, tags, ...

BUT I should say Tiddlywiki is quite powerful and procedure can be
simplify alot to be used even by beginners!

Best
Mohammad

Best wishes
Mohammad