Hugo,

There is documentation and discussions in the forum, including the dev
forum, on writing plugins but you do not need to, using tiddlywikis native
tools as pointed to by me is sufficient to build this solution.

I am building something that would encompass this but I do not want to
suggest when and If I will publish it, as I am so busy.

Regards
Tony