Hugo, I assume you are running the latest version, 5.1.22?
If so, I believe you are encoutering a bug that was introduced due to some
changes to the sync mechanism. See the discussion here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tiddlywiki/ENyfB5ZxPWs/eXcv-96NAgAJ

If you are comfortable with javascript I think these are the two bits that
need tweaking, both part of the TiddlyWeb adaptor plugin:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/4373/files#diff-a44355b62ef95b5b6faeb20a6050e800R162

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/4373/files#diff-226de645e68fcb78adbc193a6884c5d3R1

Alternatively you can run 5.1.21 until this gets fixed.

Regards,
Saq