Something unbelievable happened. I tried BobLinux on Ubuntu 19.10 and it
works. Even it creates subwikis and displays it in the sidebar correctly
and even opens wikis and subwikis in the browser.

How to create and save tiddlers in a specific wiki, subwiki?
How can I use images, videos, PDFs stored on the server?
Is it necessary to always enable the file server?

duminică, 3 mai 2020, 12:31:00 UTC+3, Jed Carty a scris: