TonyK,

I am not running a template. I David Gifford's TiddlyBlink I use his code

class="tooltiptext"><$transclude tiddler="targeted tiddler"
mode="block"/></div></div>

I did not show an interest in Drift, I showed an interest in the TWCrossllinks
plug-in; the latter does not include a popup tooltip.

5 May 2020, 13:23 by akha...@gmail.com: