Hi Peter

Sorry I overlooked this question yesterday, I was quite busy with Stroll,
and also taking my son to his doctors visit.

The reason you are not getting popus is simple. You do not have in your
file the tiddlers I said you would need.

$:/.giffmex/.Stylesheet4popups
<https://giffmex.org/gifts/transclusioninpopups.html#%24%3A%2F.giffmex%2F.Stylesheet4popups>

$:/.giffmex/EditorToolbar/linkpopups
<https://giffmex.org/gifts/transclusioninpopups.html#%24%3A%2F.giffmex%2FEditorToolbar%2Flinkpopups>

$:/.giffmex/EditorToolbar/unlinkedpopups
<https://giffmex.org/gifts/transclusioninpopups.html#%24%3A%2F.giffmex%2FEditorToolbar%2Funlinkedpopups>

They can be found in at the top of the system tab in
https://giffmex.org/gifts/transclusioninpopups.html

Blessings.