Ciao PMario

I doubt it "matters" for most functional issues.

I think it matters conceptually.

Of course I'm likely to be wrong on vote. I got that already. My interest
in quines got no joy on Twitter. But that doesn't mean its not relevant.

I think the issue is what "frames" of thought you approach TW from.

That it is a quine is significant. The fact you don't find it significant
is a take.

Best wishes
TT