Hi Riz,

I'm in favor of your approach, to make the "list of possible savers" more
accessible for new users.

Let's put the styling side of things out of the way at the beginning ;)

I think, the first question / checkbox should be

 - basic savers
 - advanced savers

... The rest should stay as it is.

Basic savers should be:

 - Download
 - Emergency

The rest should already be categorized as "advanced"

The goal should be, that there are as view as possible solutions visible at
a time. ... BUT ... all the possibilities should be listed at least once.

just some thoughts.
mario