It's going to be tricky to get everyone to agree, it looks like ^-^'

I agree with Mohammad's opinion so that in the layout we chooses as a
preliminary between the official version of TW: standalone *or *node.js?

Then I like the idea of offering the OS and browser, but finally even if
you check several boxes, it doesn't limit your choices enough (because
almost everything works almost everywhere!).

So we could push suggestions from the community on 3 solutions in priority
(but that goes back to the question of agreeing ^^')

As for TiddlyDesktop, I'm not sure it' s the ideal solution. It's still
more than 100MB to download! So promoting only this solution in the first
place would make me sad (even if I really like TD! Especially with the
latest version where we can finally create new files directly!).

The basic mechanism works pretty well, as long as you know how your browser
works (and unfortunately it's not always that way). But to really discover
TW out of the box, it's still the fastest and without too much risk.
And thus to review the contents of a blank TW to propose the options
directly from an empty one. I liked the idea of Rice also on a startup
plugin that could be deleted once the first steps are done. To be taken in
hand when you start.

Sylvain