I would to reduce the list of tags in my sidebar to a sublist, i. e.
I only want to display tags that begin with "KW - "  (for keyword).

I am using Tiddlytagging, but I don't think it will produce this list
unless each tag has been explicitly opened and converted to a
tiddler.

The current command that generates the list of all tags is:

<<allTags   [a-z]>>

Is there another command that will allow me to build a filtered list?

I apologize in advance if this question has been addressed before.

Jay F.