Sorry, Something like
http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#ShowAllByTags

But instead of an exclude list, an include list via wild card. . .

I can't think of anything out of the box, will look at little more
later on today. . .
(Sounds like a job for InlineJavascriptPlugin)

Found something similar here
http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/browse_thread/thread/fc474311e7a65dc/df94ec42103fdd5f?lnk=gst&q=ShowAllByTags#df94ec42103fdd5f

I think the formatting is along what you would want, but would still
need to work on the tag list

Will take another look at it later today, I am not as proficient in JS
as many of the other people here. . .

Mike