Mohit,

It happened to me a few times with TiddlyDesktop when I forgot to save my
TW before closing TiddlyDesktop, on macOS. Always save your TW and wait a
couple of seconds before closing the program, especially in old iMacs. This
probably does not make sense but it happened, never knew why. I even ended
stopping using TiddlyDesktop just to avoid making the same mistake again. I
installed the new TiddlyDesktop v0.0.14 recently hoping that this issue
won't happen again.

TonyM's recommendation usually works (import your TW into a new TW).

Alfonso