@Edgaras A few ways to go about this. I favour a more unix inspired modular
approach, small pieces of the overall workflow that do one thing and do it
reliably.

My personal approach would be something like this:
1) use config/FileSystemPaths based on a tag to save the tiddlers that
should be exported to a separate sub directory. See
https://tiddlywiki.com/#Customising%20Tiddler%20File%20Naming

2) a cron job (a scheduled task, both windows and osx have something
equivalent too) set to run how every frequently suits you? Every 5 minutes?
Every 15 minutes or an hour?

3) have the cron job run a script that runs the node js tiddlywiki commands
to export your static site

4) I would probably also use a Makefile to handle the static build process,
so that the export static commands only run when dependencies (tiddlers)
have changed.

5) You could also add a step that pushes the exported files to your hosting
service.

Alternatively, I believe the tiddlywiki.com build process uses Travis for
continuous integration:
https://travis-ci.org/

Hope this helps,
Saq