Hi Dave,

First of all Thank You for putting in so much effort into Stroll. I have
switched to Stroll now from my typical TiddlyWiki.
I have but one query: In my original TiddlyWiki i used TiddlyMap. I
installed TiddlyMap on Stroll and it seems to override the two-story layout
and reverts it to a default tiddlywiki view. I understand it is because the
TiddlyMap needs the space to open up. Is there any way to expand the view
back to two-story mode once i am done viewing the map?