Based on the number of users wanting to use Markdown in Stroll and
struggling to get autocomplete working, I suggest the below directions get
backed into stroll since the comptext plugin is already included. They wont
affect users that don't use Markdown, and the addition to file size is
negligible.

If you want the comptext plugin (which is what TiddlyBlink/Stroll uses) to