I have downloaded TiddlyRoam and have been using. But whenever I try to use
any lists (bullets or numbered) - The bullet icons or the numbers don't
appear. See the attached screenshot - The entire text moves to the right,
but the bullet icons do not appear.

I have edited the theme (colors), but the issue was there prior to it also,
So, my custom colors are not the reason for this.

It would be great if someone can guide me as to which part of the code is
causing this issue to fix?