Hi Sanjit

It may be that the CSS for the bullets on TiddlyRoam is black, and that the
background is black. Do they appear when using a color palettes wher the
background is white? If this is the case, you can add to your StyleSheet,
and adjust the color property as you wish.

html body.tc-body ul {list-style: none;}
html body.tc-body ul li::before {content: "•"; color: #fb0;font-size:150%;
 display: inline-block; width: .8em;vertical-align:middle;margin-left:-.8em;}