Hi there,

I am new to this group and let me warn you right away: My coding skills are
limited to copying code somebody tells me to use. I can read and understand
HTML and CSS to a certain extent, but that's all.

I started using TiddlyWiki about 3 weeks ago and I am really impressed by
this wealth of functionality.

In my TOC there is a tiddler named "events 2020" and I am listing
continuous education events in this section for which I use the naming
convention "dd.mm.yyyy - Name of Event".
Since write in German, some terms need to be capitalized, just in case that
this should matter.

At the moment, the tiddlers in this section are sorted by the dd values. Is
there a way of sorting the tiddlers by the full date or at least by dd.mm.?

Thanking you very much in advance.
Birgit