Thank you, Riz,

inspired by your suggestions I found this information:
https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/static/How%2520to%2520change%2520the%2520sort%2520order%2520of%2520sub-branches%2520in%2520a%2520TOC%2520macro.html
How to change the sort order of sub-branches in a TOC macro

Unfortunately, that still does not change the sorting order to dd.mm.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards,
Birgit