Thanks for that - it turns out though that when I try to initialize
video.js from there, there is some issue with the context of the module
imports (I don't really understand) which was discussed on this list a few
years ago in the context of the TwTube plugin. So I ended up importing by
setting the $:/tags/RawMarkup tag on the tiddler with the code, and that
works for initializing the javascript.

However now I have the next problem - when I set up a <video> element from
a macro, that element isn't processed by the video.js library because that
library traverses the DOM when the page is ready, but therefore doesn't
process tiddlers and tiddler context that are/is inserted dynamically. So
now my question is - is there a way to set up a callback somehow to be
notified every time a tiddler is rendered? So that I can traverse the
freshly rendered content myself, and apply the video.js initialization?
I've found mentions of the th-navigating hook, but I can't find any
examples of how to use it - even even whether it would be suitable for my
specific use case. Thanks.

regards

Roel