Edgaras wrote:

> [...] I just want a tool that works, I don't want to tinker with it every
> day, keep fixing bugs and inconsistencies.

One tinkers to make it fit ones needs though. The typical alternative is
that you can't tinker with it and that it therefore compromises your needs.

IMO the lack of turn-key TiddlyWiki solutions is a consequence of us not
having any central place where to publish stuff. If this, or something
equivalent, existed we would see *applications *i.e turn-key versions of
tiddlywiki for different use cases. Currently we have official so called
*editions* that are more tools than applications, and the applications that
people do publish just fade away as nobody finds or hears of them a week
later. If there was something like an app store, there would be
encouragement to actually publish stuff and continue to develop it and I'm
sure more key-turn solutions would come.

<:-)