*5-21*

Big update to Stroll (https://giffmex.org/stroll/stroll.html)

1) The dropdown to customize the edittemplate is finished, and is no longer
just a goodie, but a part of the main Stroll site and the empty file. There
is also a way to add it to your file even if you don't want Stroll itself.
Thanks to Birthe, Mat and others who helped me with this.

2) I have either deleted or converted the non-system tags in Stroll to
system tags, so that new users get a clean tag dropdown.

3) Related tutorial changes, esp the Advanced stuff and Add Stroll to your
TW tabs.

Enjoy!