Hi Samhan

Following the instructions at
https://giffmex.org/stroll/stroll.html#Welcome%20to%20Stroll should work
fine. This will add new system tiddlers and overwrite old system tiddlers
from the previous version of Stroll, but will not delete any of your
tiddlers. The only thing it will overwrite of yours is if you made changes
to Stroll's tiddlers themselves. But if you have any doubt, make a backup
copy of your Stroll file before updating, to be safe.