Tinka is a very important part of the Tiddlywiki development flow. However
it is also a third party plugin. If someone hypothetically writes a
tutorial, will it be accepted to tiddlywiki.com? The underlying question
becomes what is the ideal criteria to select tutorials to the Tiddlywiki
site? There are lot of third party plugins and it is unfair to accept
tutorial about one and not about other.