I am coming to depend on Tiddlywiki more and more these days and I am
wondering how I can use it best on multiple devices (macOS and iOS). For
the moment I am simply using a single html file on my iCloud Drive that I
am trying to remember to close once I am finished on one computer lest I
accidentally overwrite something with older content, thus losing all the
changes from in between. This is not optimal because it leaves me in a
constant state of anxiety (did I really shut down TW on the other
computer?) and also because it adds to the friction when that afterthought
also wants to be written (is it really important enough to merit opening TW
again?).

Are there more intelligent workflows for a single user scenario using macOS
and iOS that would alleviate the saving and syncing side of things?