Willy,

I'm in a similar situation (personal wikis, but multiple devices).

The tiddlyspot server, on auto-save, is somewhat less anxious than the
iCloud solution. It's not vital to remember to close, but if you come back
to an old open version of your wiki, it remains important to refresh/reload
before continuing work. Still, the worst-case situation is that you resort
to tiddlyspot's backup url to recover tiddlers from a save that got
accidentally overwritten.

You can encrypt the whole wiki if you like, requiring a password.

-Springer