David Gifford,

> 5. It will be interesting to experiment on seeing how well these projects
> might integrate with backlinks a la Stroll. That is, will an outline node
> be related somehow to its parent tiddler? To its parent node? Both?
> Neither? Will there be benefit in opening the tiddler of a node in order to
> see its list of references? Might nodes serve as links in a chain between
> two tiddlers, like the notes in my Idea Stew do?

I haven’t seen an example of this yet, so I can’t imagine using it either.
Maybe the management of backlinks should be left to Stroll instead, right?
If you open a bullet point (by clicking on the point itself), it would list
the associated tiddlers at the bottom of it.

What do you think? What ideas do you have?