Okay, then I didn’t misunderstand the documentation in this point last
night. It was a little bit confusing.

But now I encounter the for me unclear situation revolving around
“PluginMechanism”, plugin-Folder and plugin.info. Is it so, I only provide
a the plugin.info as file and tiddly wiki is fetching it from the given
source-url or how does it? Do I have to create a plugin.info in a separated
sub-folder for each preferred plug-in or how I’ve to implement this in the
setup? The given example in https://tiddlywiki.com/#PluginFolders is a
little bit unclear for me.

Thanks for endurance and answering the questions.

Cheers

Torax