I want the list content to show at the bottom of the specific tiddlers.
Well, I can always write them down as an ordinary text like: "see also:
[[blabla]], [[blablabla]]", but as I understand they won't update if I
change the name of the tiddler. And the items in the "lists" as I
understood are updated automatically if I rename a tiddler. So I just want
that bottom text to be auto updated, because if I have 50-100 tiddlers with
ordinary text at the bottom [[blablabla]] and then I need to rename that
tiddler to [[notblablabla]] I don't want to manually edit those 50-100
tiddlers... :)