On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 9:28:35 PM UTC+2, Alexander Zelenukhin wrote:

> Is it possible to import mind maps (Freemind, Xmind, MindManager and etc)
> as linked tiddlers in TiddlyWiki?

I did some research with prototype code, to create a Freemind *import /
export* function, quite some time ago, for *TiddlWiki Classic*. ..

It never happen, since FreeMind changed the "text editor", that did store
notes linked to mindmap nodes, from plain text to html.

This made it unusable for me, because I wanted to use "wikitext notes" in
both apps. Experiments where done with a 0.x.y beta version of FreeMind. So
I would need to have a closer look again. It's V 1.0.1 atm, but the project
seems to be abandoned.

FreeMind was the only open source mindMapper, that I liked. So I didn't
have a closer look at other apps except TiddlyMap.org ;)

have fun!
mario