Being somewhat visually challenged myself, I'm certainly sympathetic to
concerns about vision. However, the text here is the same as any other
tiddlywiki. It may be using a different font thanks to the Code Mirror I
installed for working. You can delete that if you need to. And, of course,
you can also zoom scroll to get a larger text.