Hi Saq,

Wouldn't making the bullet text the tiddler title make more sense?

I say this because here's the use case i had imagined for this:

I will have a single tiddler that will display a logical structure of how all
my tiddlers are arranged, what is connected to what; sort of like TiddlyMap but
with bulleted list. It'd also be a way better alternative to creating a
contents tab.