Updates:

   - Enabled keyboard shortcut keys for text formatting, like ctrl+b
   - Added a configuration option to show the formatting toolbar in the
   editor. (This doesn't make sense unless you are specifically writing longer
   text in each bullet)
   - Fixed some issues with deleting a parent not deleting all the children
   (after asking for confirmation)
   - Add a temporary UI for renaming tiddlers (via alt + r). Yes it is
   extremely ugly. The purpose is to understand and enable the workflow
   without adding more UI complexity that may obstruct some upcoming code
   refactoring.
   - Added a first pass at a right click, context menu triggered by right
   clicking the bullet point

I've also updated the Roadmap with a checklist towards an unofficial 1.0
release, at which point I would consider this still under development but
safe to use.
If you have any thoughts on that please let me know.

Roadmap:
https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/bullets.html#Roadmap

Demo:
https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/bullets.html