Thanks again to everyone -- Donald, those details are very helpful, thank you.
It's comforting to hear of the experiences of others.

My recovery is still very up and down, but I've had a good 36 hours, and
feeling pretty positive that it's moving in the right direction. For many
reasons, I feel very blessed, not least because the disease has not affected my
lungs (confirmed by the x-ray last week) and so I've avoided the most painful
symptoms, and have never felt in serious danger. I'm very fortunate to be in a
comfortable situation and receiving all the care that I need.

I hope to start gently working again soon, probably starting with outstanding
GitHub PRs and tickets.

Thank you again for all the good wishes,

Best wishes

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston