Mark S. wrote:

> TiddlyTweeter wrote:
>>

>> On #6, I'm not sure how you're thinking of revisiting. Perhaps show a
>> condensed version of the document, with just the "bookmarked" items ?

I maybe was not clear. All I meant was "Enable user to add an additional
defined tag on click of a button." HOW the user interfaces with those
tagged items is up to them. I just used a Noto instance <<noto wip>>. Works
well.

I just think being able to set a name for the tag in the config section
would would help.

I hope this is clearer!
TT