Ciao Mark

*Performance Tests*

Test 1 -- Noto instance that can edit 500 short plain text tiddlers (tweet
length). Perfectly workable.

Test 2 -- Noto instance to slice plain text novel into about 4000
paragraphs. It did manage the slice, though I put the kettle on waiting.
Its not really useable for live edit. But IT IS serviceable for initial
"document" creation. This is not an NW issue per se but I think a more
general issue with *performance at scale of the list field?* As as separate
issue I might look at lessons of the e-pub version of TW as it uses dynamic

Side notes
TT