Navigator is gone missing again, I love this plugin so I uploaded the last
version (with instructions) I have  to this thread
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/TiddlyWiki/y7RX8C4-YaU>. I hope
its okay with you, BurningTreeC. Please don't abandon this great plugin, I
completely rely on it and the other solutions are nowhere near to
navigator! (Not that it needs any updates because it works fine for me.) In
case you end up leaving it behind I still want to thank you for it, great
work!