I am running a nested filter and looking to get a list of all the results
(sorry TonyM I am really trying to explain)

filter 1 gets all tiddlers with a specific tag[DailyNotes]
<$list filter="[tag[DailyNotes]]" >

filter 2 will go over all these results and looking for a specific text
pattern
<$list filter="[<currentTiddler>get[text]regexp[$pattern$\b(?i)]

what I am looking to do is having one list in a variable with all the
results of the second filter

ActionListopsWidget would do it but it is an action and requires a trigger
which I do not have in my case

is there a way to do that ?

thanks