I have been extensively using Shiraz plugin as a platform for my wikis.
Thanks to Mohammad.

I noticed that Shiraz slider status:open does not work properly. For
instance:

*<<slider label:"''Webinar''" status:open labelClass:"alert
alert-secondary" src:"some text">>*

this code has to render a tiddler with open text. However, it does not -
see a real example https://bit.ly/3gZbGj6

I would be grateful for somebody's tip or patch.

Olegh