Hi Saq,

Finally I found the time to try this promising tool, thanks for making this!

Suggestions:

   - Roadmap: Do you intend to move keyboard shortcuts to the existing tab
   "Keyboard Shortcuts" in the Control Panel? That’s where I would like to
   find them and where multiple shortcuts per command are configurable.
   - HTML structure: As the result looks like a list, I would have expected
   a nested <ul><li> structure – that would have the advantage that you can
   copy paste to e.g. Word and keep the structure.

Just a first impression, I might try again later.

Cheers and good night,
Thomas