OGNSYA wrote:

> Is TW5 able to offer a wysiwyg editor at the moment?

Thing is... what would that mean?
It is perhaps clear that //this// could be displayed like *this* in the
editor. But what about {{{ [tag[number]] }}} ? Should this be displayed in
the editor as e.g one, three, two ...? What if you want to edit the filter
to sort differently, how do you access the filter?

I'm not saying it's impossible to do something wysiwyg'ish but the above
question would probably have to be clarified first.

So, no, TW5 doesn't really offer any WYSIWYG editor as far as I know...

<:-)