On Monday, June 29, 2020 at 7:23:28 AM UTC-7, David wrote:

> But what about being in a tiddler that is looping with the ListWidget over
> the tiddlers that all have tracking_number fields ?
> The variable item is being set for the loop, as the iterator.  So I tried
> this and it didn't work...
> https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=]addsuffix{
> <item>!!tracking_number}]}}
> <https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=]addsuffix%7B!!tracking_number%7D]%7D%7D>}>USPS
>
> Tracking</a>

Give this a try:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=]}}
<https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=]addsuffix%7B!!tracking_number%7D]%7D%7D>}>USPS

Tracking</a>

Start with the tiddler title stored in <item>
Then get the tracking_number field value from that tiddler
Then add the URL stuff onto the *front* of the retrieved value.

and remember...
"Give a man to fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he
will decimate an entire ecosystem!"

:)

enjoy,
-e