Robert,

If you renamed $:/import to "Keep" after import. You can access the links
to each imported tiddler with the following list widget

<$list filter="[[Keep]links[]]">

</$list>

Once you have this you can can use a button and actions within the button,
use this list inside the button to apply the same change to each tiddler.

More details once I know what you want to do as per my first reply.

Regards
TW Tones