Tony

Many thanks for responding to my query.

This is what i am trying to achieve. I have some data in a database and,
with Eric's help, I have transferred that data via JSON into a number of
tiddlers with data in a number of fields. To see the data I have to add the
same text to the body of every tiddler so I would like to add that text to
the new tiddlers on import. Possibly a different solution to the problem
that I outlined in my first email.

So in answer to your questions:
1. The body is empty so it does not matter
2. Yes, common to all.

I hope this helps and many thanks.

Rob